Provost's Collaborative Research Grants
The Provost’s Collaborative Research Grants are intended to help faculty with research and scholarly production.
Faculty who apply for this grant may receive up to $5,000. Collaboration between two or more researchers is required to be considered with preference for anyone who applies for this grant. Recipients of the grants will be notified in mid-November, and will have until June 30, to use the awarded funds. Acknowledgement of funding on any published documentation related to the research and its findings will be required.
Applicants can be either junior or senior faculty actively pursuing a research agenda.
- New study collaborations across colleges
- Strong interdisciplinary teams
- Junior faculty with strong senior faculty mentoring
Faculty may choose to collaborate with graduate/undergraduate students on a research project, but it must be the faculty member who applies for the grant and directs the project.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit:
- Two page summary vita of relevant previous research
- Project proposal: including the research question, methods, expected outcomes and how this will affect future research plans (no more than two pages)
- Purpose statement: outlining the need and the expected impact (no more than two pages)
- Detailed budget
To apply for the Provost’s Research Grants Program fill out the online application. Applications must meet all guidelines to be considered.