Provost's Collaborative Research Grants
The Provost’s Collaborative Research Grants are intended to help faculty with research and scholarly production.
Faculty who apply for this grant may receive up to $3,000. Collaboration between two or more researchers and cross-disciplinary research is highly encouraged and will be considered with preference for anyone who applies for this grant. Recipients of the grants will be notified in mid-November, and will have until June 30, 2018, to use the awarded funds.
Applicants can be either junior or senior faculty actively pursuing a research agenda.
- New study collaborations across colleges
- Strong interdisciplinary teams
- Junior faculty with strong senior faculty mentoring
Faculty may choose to collaborate with graduate/undergraduate students on a research project, but it must be the faculty member who applies for the grant and directs the project.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit:
- Two page summary vita of relevant previous research
- Statement of the impact this grant will make on the research agenda of the faculty
- Research proposal, including the purpose, potential impact of the research and methods (no more than two pages)
- Detailed budget
- Expected outcomes/deliverables from the grant
- Articulated plans for further research and publishing
The deadline to apply for the Provost’s Research Grants Program is November 6th. Applications must meet all guidelines to be considered.